Trying to buy a TS 3650

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to buy a TS 3650

I found a good buy on a TS 3650 at a Home Depot,but it shoes to have two shipping boxes. The 2nd one is not there. I think it is the rails. How do I get them?

Re: Trying to buy a TS 3650

Is HD selling this saw "as is"? If they are then I hope this is a real steaming deal cause if you have to buy an after market fence/rail system you could easily end up spending more than the $399 these saws are going for at many HD's. If HD isn't selling it as an "as is" unit then have them go through the hassle of getting you that 2nd box.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

When I bought my TS 3650, the second box contained the Herc-U-Lift. You'll definitely want to go back and get that second box if you plan to move your saw around. If HD doesn't want to help you out, return it then re-purchase and demand the second box. If I recall correctly, it states something like 1 box of 2 on the main box containing the saw.

Comment

FWIW, anytime i have purchased a ridgid tool and it was missing something, a call to ridgid custmer support got the part shipped to me for free, no questions asked.
        there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

On my 3650, the second box was the rails. You definitely need that box. Tell them to look for a long narrow box. Usually they have them stashed on the top shelf in back of whatever else is up there.

Go
          Practicing at practical wood working

Comment

Working...
          X