X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the latest you have made?

Last edited by harrison2119; 02-11-2009, 08:15 PM.

Re: What's the latest you have made?

I have finished an outfeed table for my TS3560. I recently wrapped up a router station using the New Yankee Workshop plans. I am mid way through a stand for a Dewalt planner and making a Thien cyclone separator. I added dust collection to the bottom of the table saw using the Penn Industries galanized metal collector mounted to 1/4 tempered hardboard. I have gotten the 1st major DC cover made and mounted to the rear of the table saw ... I still have some gaps to close up back there.

If I didn't have to work full time to support the hobby, I could really make some progress!

Matt

Comment

Once winters settles in my shop pretty much closes, but I did finish up a closet door in the late fall. It has a red oak frame and butternut panels. It was made using a Freud door making set that worked out really nicely...very easy to use.

Comment

Nice doors, Hewood. Thanks for posting. I've been curious about that Freud set. I like that wood combo. It really looks nice.
        I put it all back together better than before. There\'s lots of leftover parts.

Comment

I've been working on a crib and changing table for my grandson-to-be, due in early May. Pics of the ongoing work are at http://picasaweb.google.com/jehower/BabyFurniture# As soon as those pieces are done I can start on the chest of drawers and bookcase to match.
          John

Comment

Wall to wall. It's 11 ft 3".

Comment

Working...
            X