Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news, Mr. Deuker ?

Mr Deuker -

Is there anything new that you can share with us ?

Hey Doug, don't hold your breath, LOL

modelmaker
    Buy American....if you can

Comment

I think your just wasting your time Doug. It is obvious that Bob is not really a moderator of the WW forums. He has only made 4 posts in the past 2 months. I doubt he even reads it regularly.

I'm sure what ever the news is, we will be the last to know.
      Mark

Comment

Probably right. have lost the last micro-ounce of faith I had.

Comment

bump

Comment

I'm sorry, but other than what I have already posted, there is nothing I can say right now. I'll let you know as soon as possible. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks, Mr. Deuker. A favor to us all, if you would please... Could you post here at least weekly with any kind of a status, even if there is nothing to report ? Would be appreciated by many, i am sure.
              Thanks-
              d

Comment

I noticed Mr.Deuker responded to a problem with a TS 3612. I think this is great 'cause it tells me he is alive and does monitor our problems at least once in a while. I don't expect him to pour forth bubbling info on what is happening so much as be available to help out and inject his thought on our wood working problems concerning the proper use of our Ridgid tools and such. This is just a loose thought I had (BUZZZZZZ). r

Comment

Plain and simply, Jake was an excellent moderator. Showed his gratification when he couldn't respond as fast as some of us. Directed problems personally through emails. And was just a down right pleasent guy.

Bob may be the same, but under the situation he came in under, he's trying to fill the shoes while being eyed under a microscope. Or just another entity while this all passes.

I would like to see Bob post more and on a more personalized basis; not generalized. Perhaps forums is knew to him?

Maybe Bob would like to do a quick profile/introduction. If memory serves me right, Jake did one for him, but Bob hasn't intor'ed himself properly. Jake did mention he was a fellow WWer...How about some pics of your shop Bob? I'm always interested in seeing other shops!
                  John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

Thanks Woody - I tried to say it in that fashion but it just didn't come out that way. I really enjoyed the way Jake injected his thoughts in all the threads ( not just the problems). r

Comment

Rick, we all enjoyed Jake's personality, I fear not of to say this. What we must do is not forget our dear friend Jake, at the same time welcome our new friend Bob and his personality. Different in personality, as we all are.
                      John E. Adams<br /><a href=\"http://www.woodys-workshop.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodys-workshop.com</a>

Comment

I've been away for a while. What happened to Jake?

Comment

Left back in April, just prior to the Ridgid Woodworking Tools announcement.

Replaced by Bob, at not the most ideal time!!

David

Comment

Working...
                          X