X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bench Dog Promax Router Extension

Anyone recognized that the bench dog promax router extension seems to be selling out everywhere? Has anyone heard that a new model is coming?

I noticed Rockler sold out, then amazon. Not sure what is going on?

Brad

Re: Bench Dog Promax Router Extension

I hope it comes with a better price too. I only paid 399.00 for my saw on clearance at HD. I can't get myself to spend 349.00 for the router extension.

Comment

Re: Bench Dog Promax Router Extension

Originally posted by bjohnso View Post
      Anyone recognized that the bench dog promax router extension seems to be selling out everywhere? Has anyone heard that a new model is coming?

I noticed Rockler sold out, then amazon. Not sure what is going on?

Brad
      New model # is 40-102. Improvements seem to be the fact that the miter slots are cast into the table, instead of extra pieces that are screwed on. It also doesnt come standard with a universal plate, you pick a plate to fit your "group" of routers.

Rockler has it on their site as 349 not available yet. Someone on Ebay has it for 309 but you dont get a choice of plates (comes with the Porter Cable plate, not sure what "group" that falls into, but Rockler has them listed here: http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...&filter=40-102)

And as much as I would love to have one, I agree with "wanna": I cant see spending almost as much for the extension as I did the saw. Ill probably just build one from two layers of 3/4" MDF with melamine laminated over them (or microdot if I could find it)
      -Chris

Comment

Working...
      X