Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS33660 Dimensions....Anyone? Help?

Hey there folks,
    This is my first posting so bare with me,
    I'm thinking on getting in on the great price of the 33660's before they are gone but due to my limited space I really need to know how big it is.
    I do not need the "footprint" dimensions though.
    What I'm looking for is the measurement from the outer-most left edge to the outer-most right edge of the top......INCLUDING the fence rails, not just the table. I guess you'd call it the "headprint".
    By the way, I have an older model TS2400 of which I am the 3rd owner and I love it! As a matter of fact it was this saw that really convinced me to start looking in to buying more Ridgid tools. It is very precise and has really allowed me to advance my woodworking skills considerably.
    My only gripe with the TS2400 is that it is a bit underpowered for my needs which is why I am thinking about stepping up to a TS33660.
    So, if there is someone out there who owns one that could get me that measurement, I would really appreciate it.
    Thanks!

Re: TS33660 Dimensions....Anyone? Help?

The dimensions of the 3650 and 3660 are roughly the same I believe. This thread list the dimensions of the 3650.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

64.25 inches from the left edge of the left wing to the right tip of the front rail.

Comment

Thanks!
        Very very helpful!
        Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to fit it in my shop!

Comment

Working...
        X