X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casters

I have a Craftsman Radial Arm saw which must be 20 to 25 years old. The base it sits on is huge. Are there casters available which would fit in the single hole foot plates?

b52v@aol.com

B52V,

Give me the measurements, bottom hole to bottom hole of the legs, and I will tell you whether the AC1050 Heavy Duty Castor Platform will fit.

Thanks
    Jake

Comment

I have the same radial arm saw with the huge stand. It has casters that bolt on the side of the frame. Two are fixed and two are swivel. Sears still sells them for $40.00 as a kit. They bolt right on to the existing holes. I don't think the Ridgid platfrom would fit. That saw base is huge.

Comment

Thanks for the note. That large base which I guess is necessary for stability is a space eater in my shop.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MarkAllan:
        I have the same radial arm saw with the huge stand. It has casters that bolt on the side of the frame. Two are fixed and two are swivel. Sears still sells them for $40.00 as a kit. They bolt right on to the existing holes. I don't think the Ridgid platfrom would fit. That saw base is huge.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Working...
        X