X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do I like Ridgid tools?

Larry,

That is one awesome shop

I'm finally getting around to setting mine up too, though I've had the building up since 1991 . It will never be as impressive as yours, as I have about 1/4 of it (15' X 24') closed off so I can heat that area and use it in the Winter. All the big tools are on wheels, so I "make do" during the cold months. Do you heat that whole thing in the Winter?

If you don't mind me asking, what part of So. ID are you in? I was raised on a farm North of Rupert and still go by every 10 years or so to see a few folks.

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, what part of So. ID are you in? I was raised on a farm North of Rupert and still go by every 10 years or so to see a few folks.
      dpc - I live just north of Twin Falls. I suspect that its about 50.4 miles from Rupert.

Comment

Cool Larry. The first house I ever bought was in Twin, 1970. I have some fond memories of those days. Last time I looked, that town had changed a lot.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Larrysch View Post
          dpc - I live just north of Twin Falls. I suspect that its about 50.4 miles from Rupert.
          You "suspect" in decimal points?

NICE

Comment

I know this is an older post, but I wanted to bring it back out.

So, have you had a chance to use the shop and what have you made? Pictures, man, we would LOVE to see what you've made so far!

Cathy

Learnat least one NEWtopic daily!

Comment

The Jet air cleaner has got to go, Clashes with the color scheme.
              Dick

Comment

I bought lots of rigid tools too and the last purchase was a barely used planer. I requested the a missing part through rigid. two days later I got a canned email back with a list of excuses why they can't repond to an email in a timely manor. two days after that I get an email from "no reply" asking to log into their site for a message? I can't log back in and I can't reply to the email they sent it from. I am extremely dissapointed that I can't get parts in a timely manor and Home depot where I bought it gave me the part number but said they don't sell parts and I need to contact rigid. My next tool purchase will not be an orange tool.

Phil

Comment

Why don't you list the part number here. I bet I can find it for you as quickly as you could complain about how slow they are.

Here is a good place to start.
                  http://www.ereplacementparts.com/rid...7929_8166.html

Comment

Working...
                  X