Tv cabinet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tv cabinet

will be handling a project which will be a TV cabinet for a 42" flat screen TV. I am building a small cabinet, nothing that has anything on the sides or on top of the TV, only one shelf and 2 doors below the TV.
    Can anything better can suggested?
    luxury cars
    used luxury cars

Re: Tv cabinet

nope.

Comment

Maybe radical, but why bother with a cabinet at all? Hang the TV on the wall, run the cables through the wall, and hide the STB/DVD etc out of the way.

Comment

Depending how much gear, I like the look of those that hang the screen, lay a wire track vertically and then place shelves under the screen and over the track. All the cords run down this track and are hidden. Looks nice and wastes little space. You can then also get more creative with a center channel speaker and place it more critically.

Comment

Here ya go...

http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=20925

HTH
          Cheers! - Jim
          -------------
          All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Schopenhauer

Comment

I've built these for various tv's. The oak with the 2 drawers holds an old 36 inch crt tv (felt like 200 lbs). I did them out of my head, so I don't have any plans for them though. If you're interested, I could probably find the dimensions.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X