X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip Fence on TS3650

Well I spent 4hours trying to adjust my rip fence but for some reason its not straight. its a bit off and slants like this / not that much but you get the point. So everytime I make cuts I have to push the top of the rip fence and loock it so its striaght which is annoying I'm frustrated I took it all apart aligned rails bout 4x still nothing. I noticed the rip fence has some space in it to move around but when i tighten it to much it wont move at all. Anyone in socal willing to come align it all? I will pay you or buy lunch whatever Thanks for any help.

Re: Rip Fence on TS3650

Figured it out.

Comment

For the good of the community, could you explain what the solution was?

Thanks.

Comment

Yes, I just purchased one of these and I'd be curious about what the solution was.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisexv6 View Post
          For the good of the community, could you explain what the solution was?

Thanks.
          Wild guess but I'll bet he found the solution in the Owners Manual.
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Yes no problem sharing how I fixed it well I unloosend the 4 bolts as showin in picture below and just adjusted it a bit and tightend it. And lucky me It fixed it now it rips perfectly straight. Hopefully this helps someone else.

Comment

I had the same saw problem that the fence was not aligned with the miter slot edge. Loosen the 4 bolts and then line it up with the miter slot push a little on the front of the fence towards rear of the saw and tighten the bolts.

Comment

Working...
              X