X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS 3650 Sale at Home Depot

New member here. I've been in the market for quite awhile for a new table saw and it was this forum that finally made up my mind to go for the TS 3650 or 3660. I happened to be in Home Depot yesterday and lo and behold there was a floor model of the 3650 with a discontinued sign reading $399.00 on it. I inquired if that was for the floor model and was told the price was good for the NIB that they had in stock. They told me Ridged has discontinued the 3650 and 3660 and are coming out with a new model. Well, I almost broke my wrist getting my wallet out of my pocket. I applied for a Home Depot card and got an extra 10% so I paid $360.00 for my saw. The price is good at all Home Depots in the Las Vegas area but there are not a whole lot left. So begins my collection of Ridged Tools. Thanks to everyone on this forum

Re: TS 3650 Sale at Home Depot

Originally posted by krbrand View Post
    New member here. I've been in the market for quite awhile for a new table saw and it was this forum that finally made up my mind to go for the TS 3650 or 3660.....Well, I almost broke my wrist getting my wallet out of my pocket.
    Krbrand,

Welcome to the forum. The table saw at that price is a great starting point and well worth the wrist pain that you might have suffered in making such a fast deal (nothing like the back pain of trying to pick that thing up and getting it into the shop). Good luck with your purchase.

Comment

Re: TS 3650 Sale at Home Depot

Spinalzo,

My back pain disappeared as soon as I got home, opened the box and eye balled my new baby. I now intend to spend the whole day reading and re-reading the manual, surfing this forum and taking the advice of senior members in the proper setup and adjustment of the saw. Again, thanks to all of you that make this forum so informative.

Comment

Working...
      X