Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

TS2410LS Table Saw connect to WD55000 Stor n Go Vac?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS2410LS Table Saw connect to WD55000 Stor n Go Vac?

i have my new TS2410LS set up and my shop is NOT that big. i also have the WD55000 Vac, which i love.

my questions is, what is the easiest way to attach the vac to the dust guide on the saw? the guy at HD wasn't too helpful.

the dust guide on the saw is to accept a 2 1/2" hose and the hose of the vacuum is 1 7/8". they must make a simple adapter for the vac to plug into the saw, but i couldn't find it at HD.

anyone?

Re: TS2410LS Table Saw connect to WD55000 Stor n Go Vac?

That 1-7/8" hose is an odd ball size. I doubt it you'll find a simple adapter that will fit your need. You might be able to make the connection with a Universal Hose Adapter and a little duct tape.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
      That 1-7/8" hose is an odd ball size. I doubt it you'll find a simple adapter that will fit your need. You might be able to make the connection with a Universal Hose Adapter and a little duct tape.
      why would ridgid make this vacuum as well as my pro-pack vacuum with 1 7/8" hose if nothing attaches to it.

i was trying to avoid DUCT TAPE, not very clean and isn't easily switchable from using it with the saw and taking it off.

Comment

The next time you're at HD or the hardware store, go to their plumbing department. See if you can find a coupling like this one that may work for you.

Comment

I did find adapters that go between the 2.5" and the 17/8" stuff. I found that my Ridgid Shop Vac will take a 2" hose.

Comment

Originally posted by mechanic View Post
            I did find adapters that go between the 2.5" and the 17/8" stuff. I found that my Ridgid Shop Vac will take a 2" hose.
            Where did you find them and what do they look like?

Comment

I have the saw and another ridgid vac that uses the same size hose.

All you need is an extra hose in the larger size. The vac should accept the larger hose. It has it's own reducer for the smaller hose and is built to take a larger one if need be. The smaller hose just increases efficiency for particular applications.

Comment

Working...
              X