Table Saw Advice Plz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Saw Advice Plz

I went to Home Depot to purchase the TS3660 table saw to find out that they are out of stock and it is discontinued. The new model they carry is the 10" granite top table. It cost more of course but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it yet. Worried about the granite breaking or chipping however I assume the warranty would cover it if it did. Any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks

Re: Table Saw Advice Plz

Originally posted by bettagl View Post
    I went to Home Depot to purchase the TS3660 table saw to find out that they are out of stock and it is discontinued. The new model they carry is the 10" granite top table. It cost more of course but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with it yet. Worried about the granite breaking or chipping however I assume the warranty would cover it if it did. Any advice would be most welcome.

Thanks
    Go to R4511 availability, it will tell you more than you most likely want to know

Buck

Comment

check all the home depots in your area one of them may still have the 3660 and at around 399.00

Comment

I'm in St. Louis, MO. I bought a brand new TS3660 a few weeks ago. It's still in the box and unopened.

I found a ShopFox cabinet saw on craigslist.com and am going with that. Im planning on returning the 3660 to the store. If you want to drive here from Indiana, I'll sell it to you for what I paid for it if you want. Otherwise I'll just return it.

PM me if your interested.

Comment

Make sure you ask them to check TS3660 and TS3650. They are really equivalent. There are only slight improvements to the 3660.

If you do end up with a TS3650 make sure it comes with both boxes. Many HD's lost the rails or cannot find them. The TS3660 comes in one larger box.

Comment

Working...
          X