No announcement yet.

Surpintine belt

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Surpintine belt

    I have a TS24241 (older model) ridge contractor saw the belt is hanging on but has a split in it. Does anyone know where to get this belt. It's 1/2 by around 42-44 long 7 ribs on the belt. I went to the Ridge site and the part number calls for a V Belt

    Thanks Bill

  • #2
    Re: Surpintine belt

    Hopefully someone with a 2424 will chime in but I believe that the belts used on older saws are standard v-belts and you can probably match it up for width and length at a auto parts house or at other places that sell belts for HVAC equipment.

    If you look close you'll probably find a size and maybe a manufacturer stamped right on the back (wider) side of the belt.
    "It's a table saw, do you know where your fingers are?" Bob D. 2006


    1/20/2017 - The Beginning of a new Error