X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HD Consumer Card Discount

Made a trip to a HD down in south Austin (Sunset Valley) yesterday. Was going to purchase both the new 4511 saw and a jointer (both of which they had in stock by the way).

Talked to one of the managers (Sean) about a discount on purchasing both...he indicated that he would not come off the list prices of either the $599.00 or $429.00.

I then inquired about opening an HD consumer credit card account...he then told me that HD no longer offers a 10% discount for the first purchases on the card. Stated that they now offer 10 months interest free instead (which of course was no use to me as I had no intention of carrying any balance on the card).

Told him that his store most have all the business they needed, thanked him for his time and left.

Thought ya'll might find this of interest.

Re: HD Consumer Card Discount

Ask them if they will accept a 10% off Lowes coupon.

Comment

Fill this out and get 10% off in the mail. http://www.homedepotmoving.com/moving/

Comment

What saw and jointer are you going to get ?

Comment

I got a HD credit card about 4 months ago when I bought my new 3660. I got the 10% discount, and interest free for one year. If I were you, I would call the HD headquarters in Atlanta and find out if it is true that they no longer give the discount. I am aware of several occasions where the local store people don't know what they are talking about.
          "non illegitimis carborundum"

Comment

Working...
          X