Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3650 extension for router

Hello all,
    I am a new member to the forum. Just thought i would post some pics of my modification, and my shop. I got the idea from some threads on here [great site btw] Let me know what you think?
    notice my expensive dust collector....she is worth every penny!!
    Attached Files

Re: 3650 extension for router

I really like what you did. Can you give me a little detail on how you connect the table to the extension arms?

thanks,

Christo

Comment

Hello Christo i would be glad to. I rabbited the ends to slide into the slots of the rails. Then i reattached the slide bar back tight against the new extension. I am thinking i will make an attachment for the rip fence on the table saw to accept the hose from the shop vac for dc. Might be better to just make a new fence for the router extension (undecided as of now) I have read other threads on this application and most ot them have added additional support legs,i will try it without for now, but will add them later if needed. Thank you for your interest.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Huck. Thanks for the pics, I always enjoy borrowing others ideas. I'm in the middle of a shop/garage reorganization and will look at hanging my ladders from the ceiling. It's 12' high I just built a loft shelf over the garage door to free up some floor space, by the way how did you get that helper to run the shop vac??? Pat

Comment

lol Pat, she is kinda handy to have around the shop. doesn't mind a lil sawdust now and then. It also helps to be 6'4" to get the ladders down!! ty for your response. and ty for the welcome
          Last edited by huckster4; 03-27-2009, 11:10 AM.

Comment

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Comment

tyvm

Comment

Working...
              X