X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ts2410ls

Is there any way to find the actual physical dimensions of this saw? Only the saw, not combined with the stand.
    I really want this saw but, I'm interested in it fitting the mobile stand/router table/assembly bench that my Ryobi is mounted to now.
    The local HD does not have a display model and won't open a box for measurements only. The next nearest store is about 50 miles away and, IMO, if Ridgid wants to sell their product, they need to make it more accessible to the consumer. Sorry if that sounds like a rant but, it is. I like the Ridgid tool line except for the poor distributorship available.
    Anyway, I'm looking for the base length and width, plus table top to bottom of the base dimensions. If someone who owns this saw would be so kind as to provide these measurements I would greatly appreciate it.
    Thank you
    Do like you always do,,,,,,Get what you always get!!

Re: Ts2410ls

I'd be more than happy to give you those dimensions this evening if no one answers you by then. Mine's on the job site.

If you already have your own cart, you might look at a different model.
    http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/R4516-Ta...w/EN/index.htm

I'm not sure what you'd have to do to permanently mount it to a stand, but it has the similar capacities as the other model and a few other features that are nice. Cheaper too.

Comment

the base is aprox. 26 3/4 x 23 1/2. base to table top is 13 1/2. i really enjoy this saw good luck i hope these measurements work for you.

Comment

sorry to say thanks for the useful post i was looking at this with my cell phone and must of hit the wrong button, didn't mean to sound goofy.

Comment

Working...
        X