No announcement yet.

sander r26001

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sander r26001

Hello , my sanders stop working like 3 hours ago , of course i exchange it with a new one right away . but the problem is that i use it for finishing some beams , amazing work , i used only the dust bag ... exceptional work honest all my colleges was impressed ... i start a new project sanding some patches of drywall on my ceiling and this time i used for collecting the dust the shop vac hose ... incredible two engines turned on in the same time a lot of noise but no problem with that, i realized some static electricity was building in my sander something i never experienced before ; after two hours of work my sweet precious sander ... died ... like that . I read some reviews on line and i understand 1 or 2 guys had the same problem . The question is how i should prevent it ? The guys from Home Depot have no answer they said "was guys what encounter the same problem and i should not be worried because Ridgid offer life warranty" . That sound cool but i want to resolve this problem somehow, not to be on the road between my house and Home Depot exchanging sanders .