X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Here

Hello fellow Woodworkers. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Randy, I'm married and have 3 beautifuel kids. I teach Building Trades at a Federal Prision. When I am not working with wood or playing with the kids, I like to Bass Fish.
    Anyhow I just baught a new RIGID table saw and was wondering what ya'll think about it, and if there is any thing special I need to know. It's a RIGID TS3650. Man it's a monster. I have been eyeballing it for about a year and my wife got it for me for Christmas. It was a booger putting it togather, took 5 hours. They could rework their instructions in few places. I have read quite a few post about this saw an here, and for the most part, most people seem happy. I will put it to the test this weekend. I am building my 3 yearold daughter a chest of drawers for her room for her Birthday.
    Randy

Welcome aboard Randy, I have the TS3650 and have been pleased with it.

If you do a search on it you will find lots of information, especially the arbor issue but all in all, its a fine machine.

Jerry
    It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.

Comment

Welcome Randy. 5 hours to put your 3650 together huh? Actually, thats pretty good time. IIRC, it took me almost 7 to put my 3612 together and probably another hour or two before I finally got it fine tuned to my liking.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
      X