X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registering the TS3660 with Ridgid

Do you need to send the UPC in to Ridgid when reigstering? I can't find an original UPC on the box anywhere.. just a small stick on UPC that doesn't look official.

Will Ridgid accept a photocopy of the purchase receipt instead?

Thanks,

bc

Re: Registering the TS3660 with Ridgid

photocopy won't work, they need the original.

the UPC code should be on the box itself (mine was on of the sides) and not in the form of a sticker... it's actually part of the box.

Comment

I think for those of us who live in the Great White North, the UPC is on a sticker. Looked high and low for one on the actual box and never found one. Anyway, that's what I sent. I'll know if it was the correct one in a year or two ...

Comment

haha same here- I sent mine with the hope that everything should work... called Ridgid to check if anything was missing, and was told that it'll take a WHILE for them to even know that... so.. I guess time will tell. worst case- keep the receipt, and talk to them later.

Comment

So because I tossed the box on my saw, I lose out on the lifetime warranty? If that's the case, they should have put a big freakin' sticker on the box reminding the owner to keep it until registration.

I guess that also means I lose out on the planer and spindle sander too?

Comment

contact some the ridgid people and they'll most likely work with you.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkSJohnson View Post
              So because I tossed the box on my saw, I lose out on the lifetime warranty? If that's the case, they should have put a big freakin' sticker on the box reminding the owner to keep it until registration.

I guess that also means I lose out on the planer and spindle sander too?
              The only Ridgid tools I own is the R4511 and the 2900 Router set. they both had warranty info included in the envelope with the manual. After registration they sent an Email in both cases.

"Thank you for registering your product on our website. You can visit our
              website anytime to register additional products, view special promotions, or to
              contact us.

http://register.ridgidpower.com/"

On the website they claim it takes 4-6 weeks?
              Never throw the box away, right away.
              You not only register the tool, you register yourself as well at the same time.

Buck

Comment

I cut off the small upc sticker on the TS3660. The R4330 planer and the shopvac 1450 had large UPC codes on the box which I cut off as well before pitching the box.

I'll photocopy the UPC sticker and the box UPCs before sending them in to ridgid.

Thanks for the replies

bc

Comment

Originally posted by binaryclock View Post
                  I cut off the small upc sticker on the TS3660. The R4330 planer and the shopvac 1450 had large UPC codes on the box which I cut off as well before pitching the box.

I'll photocopy the UPC sticker and the box UPCs before sending them in to ridgid.

Thanks for the replies

bc
                  Don't think they will except a copy. It states send Original UPC cut from box.

Buck

Comment

Originally posted by MarkSJohnson View Post
                    So because I tossed the box on my saw,
                    Saved mine.
                    Mainly because of plans to move in a year. So it can be safely moved, packaged correctly.
                    Although, I have been thinking of selling the box.

(sorry, no UPC on box, anymore)

Comment

Working...
                    X