Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Table Extensions out of square: Ridgid Help no help at all...Can anyone here help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it reasonable to not have to return the entire saw to replace the wings. If HD will not swap, then be sneaky but honest. Believe it or not, there are laws covering the return of parts on hard to move items(at least in california), which is why big screen TV warranties are all on-site in CA. I would believe the same applies to a 3612, the saw is heavier than many big screen TVs.
    www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

I will wait another day for Bob to post then I will be honest but sneaky.

Eric

[ 08-21-2003, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: wizkid ]

Comment

Is what you are thinking of doing, to buy a new saw on your credit card, take it home and exchange the extensions out and return the still packed boxes with the old extensions for credit?

gator

Comment

if they only get credit for saws in the box, why can't they just open the stupid box and exchange the extensions?? the saw will be in the box with the bad extensions and they can send it back to wherever it is they send it to. all the parts will be there. Why do you need to bring back in your box. They're all the freaking same

Comment

Things are looking up. Bob read the thread. Seems they have had some virus problems.

I only got over 1500 of those wicked screen savers myself.

I will post back and I am sure that it will be positive. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Eric

Comment

Hope it all works out. Think HD was being too ridgid about the return---- [img]tongue.gif[/img] sorry!
              Dave

Comment

Working...
              X