X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3650 Exploded View

For those of you who wish to replace the arbor, here are 19 pages of exploded views and parts identification that may be of help courtesy of Mr. Clinkscales with RIDGID Technical Services.

Page 18 shows the arbor.

You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print these drawings.

TS3650 Exploded View

Jerry

[ 10-14-2005, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: steelewoodworker ]
    It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.

Can anyone resend the information on the TS3650 exploded view. I can't get it to connect to the sight.

Comment

I emailed you a copy

Comment

L. Turner,

The exploded view should be available to you now. I switched ISP's since January from AT&T to Bellsouth (BIG mistake!) and have revised the URL to reflect that.

I just tried it and it started downloading, so I think it is working. I DID NOT finish downloading as it is a 1.34 megabyte file, BIG, so with dialup, it is slow.

Good warning to others who want it also, it is slow if you are on dialup.

Jerry
        It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.

Comment

Thanks for the exploded view. Now, I have read on this forum in some places how easy it is to replace the arbor in the TS3650 and I have also read about the difficulty. I believe someone said it took about 10 to 15 minutes while another said take the assembly to a service center. I can do some mechanical things but not if it is going to take two or three days to do it. So what is the experinece others have had?

Comment

Working...
          X