R 4511 Assembly ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R 4511 Assembly ?

Thanks for everyones info on the 4511,now to the problem. I'm all set to start assembly and can't find the figure "E" bag of nuts, bolts and washers for the herc-u-lift and the same for the herc-u-lift to legs mounting. Are they hiding or am I a lucky one and didn't get them. Not a good way to start but the rest of the saw looks in perfect condition.

Re: R 4511 Assembly ?

Originally posted by AUGYZ View Post
    Thanks for everyones info on the 4511,now to the problem. I'm all set to start assembly and can't find the figure "E" bag of nuts, bolts and washers for the herc-u-lift and the same for the herc-u-lift to legs mounting. Are they hiding or am I a lucky one and didn't get them. Not a good way to start but the rest of the saw looks in perfect condition.
    I feel your pain, I was missing my bag of "D" parts, but was blessed with 2 bags of "C" parts. If you go back to Home Depot I hope you have better luck finding them than I did. They didn't have any other boxed saws to rob them from so had to remove some screws from the display just to see what I was missing. Potlickers made me buy the screws I was missing from store stock, and wouldn't you know the only ones that were close to what I was missing were stainless steel $$$. I am very happy with the saw now that it is assembled. I'm guessing the folks that pack the boxes maybe are a little challenged with the english language???

Comment

Working...
    X