X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scroll saw blades

Good evening, I have a Rigid Scroll saw that has been boxed up for a few years. I finally got a place where I can use it,.. and the box along with the manual and my blades, got thrown out.

I can't find what blades I need,.. it is a pin end,. looks to be a 5 1/2 " 5 inch was way too short,.. 1/2" or so short,. the only other thing i found was a 6 1/2 "

I have 3 Awana Grand Prix cars to make in about a weeks time,.. and my or' faithful is down.. HELP!!!

Re: scroll saw blades

According to the Owners Manual, which you can download at www.ridgid.com ,the Ridgid Scroll Saw uses 5" blades. Either something is broke on your scroll saw or you're not installing the blade properly. Hopefully after you print out a copy of the manual your problem will go away.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Thank You Very Much Sir,. this saw has been in a box for 5 years or longer,.. but only has 40 hours of use,.. when I saw that it was discontinued,.. i didn't even think to look at their site for a manual.

It works,.. amazing when you do it the right way!!

Crow, it's what's for dinner!!

Thank You,
      Pat
      Lakeland FL

Comment

The Badger always gets the easy ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Spinalzo View Post
          The Badger always gets the easy ones.
          Whadda mean, that post was almost 12 hours old before I posted my answer. You musta been asleep at the wheel huh?
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
            Whadda mean, that post was almost 12 hours old before I posted my answer. You musta been asleep at the wheel huh?
            Badger,

Just kidding. I couldn't have answered that question even with a Google search better than you did. I saw it, thought about the last time I used my scroll saw, pictured the blade and left the question alone. But you, on the othere hand, nailed the answer. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
            X