X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid R4511 splitter adjustment issues

I finally got my r4511 assembled after it initially came with two left wings (that's a whole nother issue). Now I have it completely assembled and cannot get the splitter adjusted correctly. It is about an 1/8 of an inch too far to the right of the blade. I am using a square and have loosened the adjustment scres as the manual says but I cannot get it to move. Am I supposed to push it to bend it into position or is there something I am missing? When I loosen all four adjustment screws it doesn't seem to offer any adjustment by doing that so I thought maybe I am just suppoed to bend the splitter into place. Anyways I am lost...any input would be appreciated.

Re: Ridgid R4511 splitter adjustment issues

It is simple. Remove the blade and you will see two set screws. Loosen them just enough to adjust the splitter then tighten and check it. Keep doing this until it is correct.

Red
    Red

Comment

Re: Ridgid R4511 splitter adjustment issues

It was easiest for me to loosen the 2 allen screws and then remount the blade hand tightened and visually line it up to the slot where the splitter goes. I may have gotten lucky on the first attempt, but when I took the blade back off and tightened the allen screws and remounted the blade and splitter it was dead on.

Comment

Working...
      X