X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R4511 Cast iron extensions

So, I just received my R4511. And I am going to install it. Couple of questions

1) I have a bench dog promax castiron router table top that i can attach to the saw. Is there an recommendation on which side i should attach that.

2) Is it possible to attach it after right granite extension. I did not see any way to connect the cast iron table to the granite. Extension. I did not see any holes drilled that will accomodate it. Is there any way I can attach it?

3) The fence. How do you all like it? And where do I get the white plastic material for building the sacrificial fence. I saw somebody had a photo of that.

Thanks a bunch, folks. I appreciate your help.

Re: R4511 Cast iron extensions

Can't help you on the first two questions, but the white plastic you are looking for is called UHMW. It is used to make inserts, jigs and such. You can find it at Amazon.com or many of the woodworking supplies sites.

http://www.ptreeusa.com/uhmwproducts.htm

Comment

Just to let you know I have been searching for a good price for UHMW and to date the cheapest is Preachtree, as "krdominque" mentioned. I don't think you will find a better price, but if someone knows one please let us know.

Comment

ptreeusa.com/uhmwproducts.htm

Comment

Working...
        X