X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R4511 router table extension?

Anyone considering adding a router table to the R4511 and/or have suggestions on how best to to it?

Re: R4511 router table extension?

Hi wwhobbes,

I've been thinking about this too, as I don't have much room in my small 12x15 ft. basement shop. Right now, I was thinking about building a free-standing router cabinet on wheels and size it so that it fits in the space to the right of the saw table top between the front and rear rails, with it's top height the same as the saw table. You could fit a 27x20 in cabinet in there and gain some storage space.

Dave

Comment

Re: R4511 router table extension?

Originally posted by DaveWoodWork View Post
      Hi wwhobbes,

I've been thinking about this too, as I don't have much room in my small 12x15 ft. basement shop. Right now, I was thinking about building a free-standing router cabinet on wheels and size it so that it fits in the space to the right of the saw table top between the front and rear rails, with it's top height the same as the saw table. You could fit a 27x20 in cabinet in there and gain some storage space.

Dave
      Would be OK if you didn't need to open the cabinet from time to time. I suppose you could have the router cabinet on casters. You would just need a way to secure it. Maybe wheel locks would be OK.

Buck

Comment

Working...
      X