X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RIDGID bandsaw?

Jake, I know sometime in another message you mentioned an upcoming release of a new bandsaw. Well, Santa was surprisingly kind to me, especially since I had to go to others' shops to use their bandsaw for the Christmas projects I was working on (maybe they are just trying to keep me home more?).
    Anyway, I have money burning a hole in my pocket and wanted to know when the new bandsaw would be available? The current bandsaw is well rated and received but I am also curious what the new one might offer and at what price?

thanks,

Zip
    Think Highly, Feel Deeply , Speak Plainly

I am also interested in the differences between the band saws!! Anyone with information please let us know.. If there is not any major differences then I would like to get the current one while they are still in stock at a discounted price...
    Regards,<BR>James B.

Comment

i just bought my ridgid bandsaw last week. i have learned that the only change in the new bandsaw is a TEFC motor, everything else stays the same, still comes with a 3/4 hp and etc.

Comment

Nelson's right. The only change is a TEFC motor.

Jake

Comment

There's one more interesting difference I noticed on the new Ridgid bandsaw - the new label on the back proclaiming "Made in Taiwan". Yet another one bites the dust. I think I'll buy a Delta.

Comment

The old one said the same thing, Mike.

Dave

Comment

Jake,

When will we see these in our local Home Depot stores? I too would like to buy one of the new models.
              - Tim

Comment

Working...
              X