X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is serial number on Ridgid Jointer

OK, I know this is a dumb question. Can someone tell me where the serial number can be found on the Ridgid 6" jointer?

Recently, at the Woodworking Shows in Houston, I got a great deal on the Ridgid 6" Jointer, Bandsaw, Drill Press and 12" SCMS. I have assembled everything except the JP06101 jointer. I need to find the serialn number on the jointer right away, as I have to send it in Ridgid to get a 10% mail-in rebate which expires Friday, May 15. My back has been sore, so I did not want to pull everything out of the box if I don't have to.

Thanks
    Last edited by Sawdust Steve; 05-13-2009, 10:55 PM.
    There are three kinds of people in this world - those who can count, and those who can't.

Re: Where is serial number on Ridgid Jointer?

Originally posted by Sawdust Steve View Post
    OK, I know this is a dumb question. Can someone tell me where the serial number can be found on the Ridgid 6" jointer?

Recently, at the Woodworking Shows in Houston, I got a great deal on the Ridgid 6" Jointer, Bandsaw, Drill Press and 12" SCMS. I have assembled everything except the JP06101 jointer. I need to find the serialn number on the jointer right away, as I have to send it in Ridgid to get a 10% mail-in rebate which expires Friday, May 15. My back has been sore, so I did not want to pull everything out of the box if I don't have to.

Thanks
    It is on the back outfeed side of the main cast iron table.

Comment

Re: Where is serial number on Ridgid Jointer

Thanks, CPW! I actually found where it was by looking it up on the replacement parts list. (You can actually buy a replacement S/N sticker!) Then, with a little help, I was able to turn the jointer a bit on its side in the Styrofoam until I was able to read it. That sucker IS heavy! But I am sure that all the jointers are heavy. It just sucks getting older and having the old back give ya fits!
      There are three kinds of people in this world - those who can count, and those who can't.

Comment

Working...
      X