2412-1 problem with tilt screw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2412-1 problem with tilt screw

I have the model 2412-1 table saw and stupidly tried to align the blade square with the table without adjusting the 90 degree set screw. Nw when i try to adjust the saw back from 90 the tilt screw pulls out of cradle. My question is how do I fix this? I can't seem to find a way to make the srew stop pulling out of the cradle. Thank you for your help

Re: 2412-1 problem with tilt screw

Originally posted by trowbrid View Post
    I have the model 2412-1 table saw and stupidly tried to align the blade square with the table without adjusting the 90 degree set screw. Nw when i try to adjust the saw back from 90 the tilt screw pulls out of cradle. My question is how do I fix this? I can't seem to find a way to make the srew stop pulling out of the cradle. Thank you for your help
    Maybe the tilt nut is stripped out (p/n 826391, item #27 on pg 53, see your manual).

Also, you'll do better if you don't post in multiple forum areas. With just one post all replies you may get will be in one place.
    "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
    John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

Working...
    X