X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid @ Home Depot ??

I just went to HD's website and there is NO listings of any Ridgid table saws!
    Does anyone know why?
    I wanted to do some comparisons but not drive the 45 miles to the closest store but maybe the drive would have been useless.
    Do like you always do,,,,,,Get what you always get!!

Re: Ridgid @ Home Depot ??

I noticed the same thing online...interesting!

Comment

Possibly they're just so expensive to ship that they just don't sell any off the website and decided to utilize the bandwidth with something that sells. FWIW, I was able to call up the now discontinued 3650 using "Ridgid table saw" as the search subject.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I found 6 table saws listed when I searched on "table saw".

They have a reconditioned TS-3650 for $447.00, I know that sounds like a lot of money
        for a discontinued, reconditioned table saw even if it is a great design. But what makes
        it a real steal is it comes with a free hat!!! Doesn't say if it is a RIDGID hat or a Home Depot
        hat, but either way you can't lose. Why wait, so you don't forget order before midnight tonight.

(PS: Shipping not included)

Attachment
        Attached Files
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

didn't have the k39 sink machine either!

Comment

Originally posted by rcp612 View Post
            I just went to HD's website and there is NO listings of any Ridgid table saws!
            Does anyone know why?
            I wanted to do some comparisons but not drive the 45 miles to the closest store but maybe the drive would have been useless.
            It's weird the way HD markets the Ridgid TS. None have ever appeared on my local store web site, but when they ran their power sale a month or so ago, I went with the coupon and they had a crated R4511 and the staff didn't really know what it was besides that it was heavy. Got it for $450, and it is a nice upgrade for me from my older craftsman TS.

Comment

Working...
            X