X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miter saw

I am in need of a new miter saw. I like all of the ridgid tool line but have not been able to do a lot of research on there miter saw or any other for that matter. I live in the boonies H.D, Lowes or anything for that matter are miles from here. Any help would be nice. Will be using it quite often but no need in a compound miter realy..
    Thanks for any replies....

Bo J

Having never used the Ridgid Miter saw I cannot comment on how well it performs. I purchased the 12” Porter Cable Compound Miter Saw approximately a year ago and have used it quite extensively and am very pleased with it. At 65 lbs it is a very well built solid tool and if it has a drawback it would have to be the weight, something to keep in mind if you plan on moving it around a lot. I have a Ridgid TS2424 and TP1300, which have proved to be quality tools, and I would expect their Miter Saw to be also. Good luck with your search.

Comment

My wife bought me a Delta miter saw for my birthday a few years back. She bought it at home depot, i was looking at the ridgid. the home depot rep sold my wife on the delta as being a better saw. i have never used the ridid but my delta is a great saw and i have been very happy with it

ed
      \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

I've put some mileage on not one, but two, MS1250s. One, owned by a friend of mine, is used for carpentry projects. The other, owned by me, is in my woodworking shop. It is a great saw. Both of them.

Comment

Working...
        X