X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So nice having a table saw

For over a year now I was making projects with a router table and a circular saw. I finally bought my Ridgid 2400 and what a difference in the quality and fun of the work. I cut all the lumber for my next project down to size in less than 2 hours. The same operation would have taken me 8 hours before and I would have had errors. This is truely a great saw.

My only problem with the 2400 is the extension table for 24" rip. To get it to sit flat and flush you have to losen the nuts and retighten them. Sounds easy, but the positioning of two of the nuts made this job pretty difficult. The other adjustments were simple and easy.

I also have the 2400 and am very happy with the results I get.. I can see down the road that when I get more proficient I might buy the 2424..My biggest problem is I work for HD part time and I see the 2424 all night long. I walk up and play with it But I think I made the right move for my first saw [img]smile.gif[/img] Good luck. Buy the way I made my first project a shelving unit for our pantry it came out pretty nice and it also gave me more insight to the jigs needed to do it really well [img]smile.gif[/img] I want to thank Dave A for his advice and wealth of knowledge [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Semper Fi <BR>Chuck<BR>USMC 66-70

Comment

You're very welcome, Chuck. Thanks for mentioning. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Dave

Comment

Working...
      X