Help with UPC code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with UPC code

hey all this is my first post in here i have been a member for a while just nothing to post about anyways i have just purchased the TS2410LS yesterday at HD and i went to register it and i cannot find the upc on the box to send it in was wondering would the stickers that HD puts on them with the price work to send in they have a upc on them
    thanks

Re: Help with UPC code

I would take a second look at that box that the saw came in. Every Ridgid tool I've purchased had the UPC code printed, not stickered, on the carton somewhere. Hopefully a 2410 owner will come along and tell you exactly where to look.
    Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian."
    ------- Henry Ford

Comment

I agree with BD. But, if I absolutely could not find the UPC on your particular box, I'd call Customer Service, explain it to them and get their opinion as to what steps you need to take.

I say this only because I recall a post from the not to-distant past, where one particular product (don't remember what) alledgedly, did NOT have a UPC on the carton.

CWS

Comment

I have Combo R864 and there is no bar code. I just registered it and it did not ask for the bar code.
        Last edited by JWMustang; 06-30-2009, 10:20 PM.

Comment

my understanding is that online registration, by itself, does not constitute successful registration for the LSA. at a minimum, a copy of the purchase receipt is supposed to be sent to ridgid to complete LSA registration.
          there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
          X