X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with UPC code

hey all this is my first post in here i have been a member for a while just nothing to post about anyways i have just purchased the TS2410LS yesterday at HD and i went to register it and i cannot find the upc on the box to send it in was wondering would the stickers that HD puts on them with the price work to send in they have a upc on them
    thanks

Re: Help with UPC code

I would take a second look at that box that the saw came in. Every Ridgid tool I've purchased had the UPC code printed, not stickered, on the carton somewhere. Hopefully a 2410 owner will come along and tell you exactly where to look.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I agree with BD. But, if I absolutely could not find the UPC on your particular box, I'd call Customer Service, explain it to them and get their opinion as to what steps you need to take.

I say this only because I recall a post from the not to-distant past, where one particular product (don't remember what) alledgedly, did NOT have a UPC on the carton.

CWS

Comment

I have Combo R864 and there is no bar code. I just registered it and it did not ask for the bar code.
        Last edited by JWMustang; 06-30-2009, 10:20 PM.

Comment

my understanding is that online registration, by itself, does not constitute successful registration for the LSA. at a minimum, a copy of the purchase receipt is supposed to be sent to ridgid to complete LSA registration.
          there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...
          X