X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milwaukee 6035-20 detail sander

Any opinions about the Milwaukee 6035-20 detail sanders?

I haven't seen much of anything regarding this tool. I can tell you I've read nothing but complaints about the Porter-Cable one, however---along the lines of "I could do it by hand faster".

I would tell you that Fein, who makes the Multi-Master tool, is adding what looks like a nice detail sanding attachment---I have the Fein and love it but haven't purchased the detail kit yet.
    Dave

Comment

i own one of these and let me say i think it is AWESOME. a very aggressive sander that gets the job done with minimal effort. i have never used the porter cable so i can not compare the two...but i LOVE my milwaukee. i use it mostly to clean out corners and such, and it does very well. well worth the money in my opinion!!
      \"A SHIP OF WAR IS THE BEST AMBASSADOR\"<br /><br />OLIVER CROMWELL

Comment

Tee

Is it still available or has it been discontinued, their website doesn’t recognize the part number but I did find it in their 2001 catalog. As to your question though, I have never heard any comments on it one way or another (except for the above). If I were in the market for one and it was reasonably priced I wouldn’t hesitate to buy it.

Woodslayer

Comment

I will find out if they are any good. My daughter bought me a reconditioned one on ubid for 24.oo which included shipping

Comment

Working...
          X