X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS2424 Value

I am asking $300 for a TS2424 with all the original equipment. I built a custom stand for it and it is included as well.

You can see it here: http://woodworkermusings.blogspot.com

I would appreciate your comments on the pricing. The $300 price is half what I paid for the saw new which is what I understood was typical pricing.

I figured you guys would be the most knowledgeable regarding used Ridgid equipment.

Thanks,

TJ

Re: TS2424 Value

Considering the age of that saw, I think $300 is a little on the high side. But, if you included the outfeed table with it for that price you'd probably sell it very quickly. Also, the stand that you built for it is very nice but could be a turn off for anyone with limited space available.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

with the outfeed perhaps...the stand defeats the saw's purpose though (portable).

With the older TS-3660 and TS-3650's selling at about $400 at home depots it's going to be tougher.

Comment

Originally posted by alkemyst View Post
        with the outfeed perhaps...the stand defeats the saw's purpose though (portable).

With the older TS-3660 and TS-3650's selling at about $400 at home depots it's going to be tougher.
        it wasn't the portable version.

The 2424 is an older contractor model.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I am going to lower the prices and see what happens.

Appreciate the help and knowledge!

TJ

Comment

If you are going to list it on craigslist, start a bit higher than you really want.

Comment

Working...
            X