X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I register my TS-3660?

Not sure what I do or if I just need to keep my receipt.

Re: How do I register my TS-3660?

Go to www.ridgid.com.
    Click on Support, then Product Registration, then Power Tools, and go from there.

Did you buy it new? Your manual should cover what you should do. Also, there is a post close to yours which says something about Scored a JP0610. There is some info there about registration.
    "non illegitimis carborundum"

Comment

this is the link:

https://register.ridgidpower.com/

click the "register new product" button and follow the directions. although the instructions ask for a copy of the receipt and the upc be mailed to ridgid, i have yet to send a upc. i just sens a copy of the receipt with my name and address, ebox number(which you should get as part of the online registration process) adn my email address. then, you wait. sometimes as long as 6 or 7 months, so follow up. the mailed info sometimes goes astray, so follow up with ridgid CS. good luck.
      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Remember simply registering your tool will not include signing it up it into the Limited Lifetime Service Agreement Program. That is a separate program above and beyond the standard 3 year warranty.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          Remember simply registering your tool will not include signing it up it into the Limited Lifetime Service Agreement Program. That is a separate program above and beyond the standard 3 year warranty.
          How do I do this...that was really what I was trying to ask.

I remember reading here that there is a couple steps to take.

I didn't see anything in my manual, but maybe it was on another sheet.

Comment

Got it...that register link walks you through it. It then gives you instructions to mail in the UPC, Receipt, and addressing.

easy.

Comment

Now be patient. It will probably take several months to process your saw into the LLSA Program. If you send in all the proper info though it will eventually show up in your Dashboard(stupid name) as being covered under the LLSA. You will also receive in the mail a card with you personal ID number that you'll need if you ever have to utilize the LLSA. Don't loose that card!
              Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Working...
              X