Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have a dancing lession available.and could use the work!

Bob B.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Be safe out there folks
    Bob B
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Comment

Okay, this thread is kind of old but I had to ask. What is a GUMP button?
      Work hard, Play hard, Sleep easy.

Comment

Plumber, It is a button to ignore a user. If you click on their name and look at their profile, down at the bottom there is a button/link to IGNORE this user. You wont see their responses anymore. The name GUMP came from the Woodnet site

[ 04-07-2005, 06:14 AM: Message edited by: papadan ]
        info for all: http://www.hoistman.com http://www.freeyabb.com/phpbb/index....wwtoolinfoforu --- "I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."

Comment

Dan, I wish that was true but unfortunately thats not the way the Ignore User feature works on this website. When you elect to ignore a particular writer, all you are doing is preventing them from sending you any PM's.

I sent Brandman a PM many weeks ago asking why the ignore user feature still allows the intended ignorees' posts to be visible. According to my list of sent PM's in the PM section of "My Profile", he has yet to read it. Maybe he GUMPED me.
          Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

BD, you may want to try Norm or Josh, they are the web designers

Comment

I think we should cut Buctooth and his friend some slack. Any 13 year old with the ambition and knowledge to put together a reputable website should be applauded. I'm sure they've figured out by now that not everyone want's the to see the promotion of their site, but I don't really see it as a big deal....it's easy enough to live with for me.

Comment

Hewood, I'm with you. As I said in the "NEW GUY HERE" post, it sure as H___ beats reading about a meth lab.

Comment

Slack has been cut but just for the record I never was wrong or did anything wrong when I was 13 just ask my parents I'm sure I told them often enough [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                  Problem is now I have a 12 year old

BTW Buctooth you need to fix your signature, right now it only takes you to the freewebs homepage instead of your personal page

Comment

OK, OK, enough pressure already, cheesh, I can't take it anymore! I admit it........... I inhaled. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Guys: If I had the talent, I would make up a web site titled "Stupid things I did as a teen".

Of course I'm not sure any of the free web folks would have a server big enough to handle all the traffic if we all listed everything on it. LOL

Just my senior year in High School would probably lock the server up.

Woodrat

Comment

This thread reminds me of woodnet, which is too bad.
                        Anyway, until this thread I did not know that they were kids, as I am sure some of you also didn't. Being kids doesn't excuse them, but let's get real, they didn't kill anyone or even toilet paper a house. They made a minor mistake, admitted it, and learned something from it.
                        www.TheWoodCellar.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael:
                          This thread reminds me of woodnet...
                          ...nah...this would be on the "welcome/practice" forum at Woodnet!

Comment

Dear Members of Woodnet, and RIDGID,

I would like to apologize for what happened. I did it more for my friend Andrew than for me. Truthfully, I am not a huge tool guy. I just wanted Andrew to have a successful place where people could talk about his number 1 hobby. I am basically the tech geek. I set the forum up for him, and tried to attract members. Sometimes I wanted so many members that I tried to post wherever I could! But I learned from my mistakes. I understand, Rob, that you are mad at me and Andrew. But please don't take it so hard on us. I wasn't trying to cause any harm. I understand that it was spam now. And Dave, sorry if these events led you to dislike our forum now. I totally understand. I have made at least 10 forums for different subjects and none have been as successful as Tool Info. I am very proud of the community we have started. Please except me humble apology. I take full credit for what happened, and I really don't want to be enemies with any of you. I have never seen more knowledgable people like you in this trade!

Well, Osta Lavista. I will read threads here often, but my posting days are through!

Sincerely,

Andrew Fusco AKA- Andrew75 [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Apology accepted and let me also compliment you for the courage it took to offer it. You could have kept quiet and let everything just run its course but you choose not to do that. That says alot about your character. You've learned from this experience and that in itself is a very good thing. I see absolutely no reason why this shouldn't end here and now and be put behind us.

There is also no valid reason that I can see for you to stop posting here either. You may be the tech geek as you put it but as time goes by I'll bet you'll learn a thing or two here that will come in handy a little bit down the road of life. Besides, now that we know we have a tech geek around here you may just be called upon to help us wood geeks out with a tech question or two.

Comment

Thank you, Dave. I think you are right. Maybe I will learn something valid here. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X