X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Woodworkers - Feast Yourselves !!!

Man, you had to post this huh. I have been drooling over this TS since last Fall when at the WWing show in Baltimore.

If I ever replace my 3650, it will be with this new Unisaw unless something else comes along that can top it, but I don't see that happening. First off, Delta gets major points for manufacturing better than 95% of the saw and its components here in the US. For me that is tough to beat. I might have bought a used Unisaw if I could have found a left tilt one back when I got the TS-3650 for near what the 3650 cost. I don't care for right tilt saws.

I know this TS is considerably more (like x4) the price of the 3650 or 4511, but it's a cabinet saw with great features.

I wonder if Norm will be sporting a the new Unisaw in his shop in the next season of NYW.
    Last edited by Bob D.; 07-02-2009, 10:15 PM.
    ---------------
    Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
    ---------------
    “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
    ---------
    "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
    ---------
    sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

You know I want one of those. You're just doing this to tease me aren't you? I get goosebumps just thinking about all the toothpicks I could make with one of those baby's.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Yeah, thanks a lot man!!

Now I want it just for the toolless guard!

Comment

Working...
        X