Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Front Rail Holder wrong

nathaniel...is this the form you tried to type your email into:

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Email-Ridgid/index.htm

is yes, under the first drop down box that asked: "Who would you like to contact?", which category did you choose?
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

power tools customer service

Comment

I appreciate all the good advice I am getting from all of you.

Comment

Ok, the email thing was SAFARI...I have a MAC. Sorry about that. Went high and to the right. I am just frustrated. Thanks for the advice about firefox. As I said earlier, I sent the email now lets see what they say.

Comment

I called Ridgid and they said that they will ship me a new one. Pretty cooooollllll. I will keep all of you posted.

Comment

take the time now to replace the front rail with a solid piece lol. My whole fence problem was solved by this.

BTW thanks for your service. My brother in law is a marine out of Lejune. My wife is from that area. I feel for your drive to the HD.

Comment

I appreciate your patriotism and your support. I will definately look into the solid rail thing. I'm having a blast in the grand city of Winfield Kansas right now. The best part was the Braums Burgers. It's a burger and ice cream chain out here. Never had a brausms burger until yesterday and loved it.

Comment

So, I got a new front rail holder the other day. Not only is it the right one I got it in an expediant manner also. Props to Ridgid for making it right. It didn't cost me a dime. Thanks guys for all your help.

Comment

Working...
                  X