Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be careful with your wood

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Be careful with your wood

    So you don't end up on the internet.

    http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2009/07/...8371246823079/

  • #2
    Re: Be careful with your wood

    cringe

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Be careful with your wood

      "but before using any shop tools, let's take a moment to talk about shop safety. be sure to read, understand and follow........."
      there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Be careful with your wood

        Some folks will cringe, others laugh, but Safety is serious business. We have discussed this issue several times but it is worth repeating every once in a while. Hand tools and power tools can inflict horrific and sometimes deadly damage when not used properly or when we are in a hurry, or not thinking clearly. Please be safe.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Be careful with your wood

          Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
          Some folks will cringe, others laugh, but Safety is serious business. We have discussed this issue several times but it is worth repeating every once in a while. Hand tools and power tools can inflict horrific and sometimes deadly damage when not used properly or when we are in a hurry, or not thinking clearly. Please be safe.

          yeah no kidding please make sure you are wearing pants while working wood!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Be careful with your wood

            Originally posted by mike gager View Post
            yeah no kidding please make sure you are wearing pants while working wood!
            I guess it depends on what wood you are working with.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Be careful with your wood

              Originally posted by rofl View Post
              I guess it depends on what wood you are working with.
              Maybe working with the wood gave him wood, hence putting his wood in the wood danger zone.............
              I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Be careful with your wood

                Kind of makes you rethink the location of the off switch.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Be careful with your wood

                  Big Johnson push stick?????

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Be careful with your wood

                    maybe he wanted to try out his new saw stop and didnt have any hot dogs!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Be careful with your wood

                      I'm not laughing at what happened to the poor fellow but I am totally LMAO at the title of this thread

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Be careful with your wood

                        Oh My God!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Be careful with your wood

                          OMG
                          Wonder just what kind of saw he was using ?
                          Do like you always do,,,,,,Get what you always get!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Be careful with your wood

                            Hitting a knot in hardwood with your router and a 1/2 " carbide bit can lead to a few stitches and a week away from the shop, not a great way to smooth an edge of tropical wood.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Be careful with your wood

                              Hello... why was he sawing naked?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X