X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xmas

Just got home from doing a little Xmas shopping with LOML. She picked up a new TP1300 planer. She did a very nice job and got it for $297 plus tax. Can't wait till xmas so I can unpack and make some prodigious amounts of sawdust.

Cool semi backdoor, pre-Christmas, make me jealous cause I want one tool gloat. You could always take it out of the box and use it now and have her wrap the empty box. You must however practice your best surprised, shocked expression for Xmas morning.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Good Buy!
      Copious will definitely describe the sawdust these things can make! I used a 50 gallon drum and a snowshovel last time. Probably filled the barrel 10-15 times!
      \"Is it Friday yet?\"

Comment

Gooood goin for loyl. I was at HD this AM, lookin at that same planer. Best I could do was $329 + tx. Got $100 in gift cards for my 60th but still wouldn't buy it. Gonna check Woodworkers warehouse bankruptcy sale this week.
        Dewalt has a nice one. HD did not have in stock
        <a href=\"http://www.woodshopphotos.com/gallery/Ralphs-workshop\" target=\"_blank\">www.woodshopphotos.com/gallery/Ralphs-workshop</a><br /><br />I can fix anything......where\'s the duct tape ?? :-)

Comment

Working...
        X