TS3650

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boondocks, Cranky;
    I got the same deal, and the price ranges you mention look correct. The salesperson at the pro desk told me "You need something from electrical." I said "No, I need this saw (and planer, and calipers, and ...)." He then INSISTED that I buy something from electrical and told me why. He sold me a $1.50 3-way plug so I could receive the $50 gift card. I thought that was a pretty good deal!

My understanding is it's a national promotion. Check the pro desk. Haven't filed the paperwork yet, but will be doing so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by hewood:
      Hi Cranky - Hope you had a nice Christmas. Still haven't seen a Griz 0444Z, and haven't heard of anyone who has....I was just using it as an example of a saw in that price range that has a Biese fence.
      hewood - yes I did - swell time at that. How about you?

I keep wondering about the new Grizz and if fence is as strong as GI's. Hope someone gets one soon cuz I really curious about it. Like most Grizz things and when they seem to do the "delay" thing in past it's generally been a well thought out and designed product. Hope this is case here too -there is a lotta room and demand in this price range to fit in another good ts. Hope the power requirements no more than before tho - many needed to do a rewire job due to amps. To me I'd have done the 220 swap anyway but some got "chased off" and avoided ts altogther due to this.
      Anyway-when you hear anything please hoist it up for us please. I'll do likewise
      Wish I had the answers ..... even half of \'em

Comment

I bought the saw at 30% off price and that makes the price much different than the $600 range not including shipping. If I were going to spend more and wanted heavy duty, I would go for the Grizzly cab.saw, the fence is not the only upgrade I would look at.
        By the way ,I have a 2001 F-350 crew cab, 4x4 powerstroke,banks kit,rancho suspension, etc. and have had a 4x2 Ranger. That is why I made the comparison. I am very happy now! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Benedetto:
          I bought the saw at 30% off price and that makes the price much different than the $600 range not including shipping. If I were going to spend more and wanted heavy duty, I would go for the Grizzly cab.saw, the fence is not the only upgrade I would look at.
          By the way ,I have a 2001 F-350 crew cab, 4x4 powerstroke,banks kit,rancho suspension, etc. and have had a 4x2 Ranger. That is why I made the comparison. I am very happy now! [img]smile.gif[/img]
          I'd second that. Or the GI and save a few $$$ maybe.
          But at 20 and 30% off - very easy decision to make
          Wish I had the answers ..... even half of \'em

Comment

re TS3650 dust collection

I love the dust shroud. Using only a shop vac I get only a light dusting of sawdust on the table, everything else gets sucked up. I am using a shop built ZCI - that seems to enhance the collection.

Comment

Working...
            X