X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R4511

Just in case someone lives near Southgate, MI this guy is advertising a 4511 for $300

detroit metro craigslist > for sale / wanted > tools
    please flag with care:

miscategorized
    prohibited
    spam/overpost
    best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
    RIDGID 10" TABLE SAW new !!! - $300 (SOUTHGATE)

Date: 2009-07-23, 12:33PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-dkzcq-1284882906@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

brand new was store display original cost was 600.00 $300.00 takes it call 734-283-1910 for more info
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1284882906

Re: R4511

Somebody's gonna get a great deal.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

That would be me that was the lucky recipient of that saw. It is being delivered today, but is missing the belt. Ashman, do you happen to know offhand what the width and thickness is on these belts. I would like to get one from a local industrial supply instead of trying to find one thru the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdtime View Post
        That would be me that was the lucky recipient of that saw. It is being delivered today, but is missing the belt. Ashman, do you happen to know offhand what the width and thickness is on these belts. I would like to get one from a local industrial supply instead of trying to find one thru the mail.
        Nice deal!!

Belt specs:

McMaster.com part #9003K16

"Ultra-flex J-section Neoprene Belt, 6 Ribs, Trade Size 300j6, 30.5" Outer Circle"

Go to an industrial supplier (some auto parts stores might have them too) and ask for a 300j6. The way the motor is situated you can probably go a size smaller or larger without much problem but aim for as close to 30.5" as you can get

HAS to be J series, K series is the automotive equivalent and is too wide (ask how I know).

Comment

Thanks for the input. I ended up calling a local belting supply house at lunch, and he thought it would be a 300j6 also, so I picked one up for just over $16.00. Now I feel good that I made the right choice.

Comment

Working...
          X