No announcement yet.

Table Saw Blades

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Saw Blades

Hello Everyone,

I would love to hear from anyone that has any experience with Dewalt saw blades. Particularly those in the 40 and 60 series for a miter saw and table saw. I looked at a 10" combination blade for the table saw today and it looked pretty solid but I would like any feedback if anyone has used one from Dewalt. Thanks a bunch.

Gregg [img]smile.gif[/img]

I have a series 40 24T ripping blade. I have been able to cut 5/4 hard maple without any burning. It did leave some blade marks, but not to bad, and it may have been the alignment of my fence. I have not had a chance to test it since I re-aligned the fence. Overall it is probably worth the money, especially if you have a jointer to clean up the cut, but there are better such as Freud, Amana, Systematic, ect but they are more money
    -Rob<br /> <a href=\"\" target=\"_blank\"></a> <br />Damn, I hit the wrong nail again. Ouch that hurts

I've previously used a DeWalt blade, but it's been a couple of years.
      Purchased a Freud about a year ago, and it was a great improvement. That was when I was just woodworking on a pretty casual basis. About 3-4 months ago I finally broke down and did the Forrest Woodworker II. End of search. The WW II doesn't just cut wood, it MACHINES it. No sanding. No blade marks (assuming the blade & fence are parallel to the miter slot). It was $99, but they'll have to develop a laser cutter to beat it for my money (<:

rotsa ruck & bee safe

RodneyJ in TX