X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3650 setup

Hi, I am somewhat new here and I just bought a 3650 and I have a question on setting the fence. I followed the instructions in setting the fence but when the fence is on zero the fence is still 1/2" from the blade and I am not sure if this is correct. I am sure that that probably this somewhere here but I could not find it. I would appreciate any help.

Re: TS3650 setup

try this:

http://www.ridgid.com/ASSETS/C4A2335...50_402_eng.pdf

page 46 speaks to adjusting the rip fence indicator. if this is not the source of your problem, start with page 45, alignment of rip fence. if you set up the rails correctly, everything should work properly. is the front rail installed correctly? see page 21 of the above refernced manual for aligning the front rail. this is fairly important. good luck.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

As stated in Finer's post, the rip fence indicator is adjustable. You can zero out the blade and then use a screw driver to adjust the indicator. Make sure that you are adjusting the correct side. If the fence is on the right of the blade, adjust the right indicator and vice versa. Have fun with the new saw. It is a fantastic machine.

Comment

Originally posted by FINER9998 View Post
        try this:

http://www.ridgid.com/ASSETS/C4A2335...50_402_eng.pdf

page 46 speaks to adjusting the rip fence indicator. if this is not the source of your problem, start with page 45, alignment of rip fence. if you set up the rails correctly, everything should work properly. is the front rail installed correctly? see page 21 of the above refernced manual for aligning the front rail. this is fairly important. good luck.
        Thank you for the response. I just wanted to make sure that there should not be any space left between blade and fence.

Comment

Working...
        X