No announcement yet.

TS3650 Inserts

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3650 Inserts

Hello all
    Im relatively new to woodworking & Ive just bought the new TS3650. As such Ive also just discovered the RIDGID site and forum. Great stuff.I will use this alot.

I would like to make inserts for this model and was wondering if anyone could provide me with some tips/advice on doing so and the type and thickness of material they have used for good results.

Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

Welcome to the group. [img]smile.gif[/img] If you use the Search feature up toward the top of the page and use zero clearance insert as you search subject, you'll find many threads dealing with how to make or purchase inserts.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

dont by one it took me 15 mins to make one .i used 1/2" plywood scraps i get from cabnit shops. trace the insert cut with band saw,sand with disk sander to size,drill two holes for the hold done screw.and it was perfectly level on my table no set screws or shims needed.i would send a picture but i dont know how to send it on this site.good luck