Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did you hear about RIDGID Shoptalk Forums?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was looking for information on my TS2424 table saw. Went to ridgid.com and found the info and the forums. Keep up the good work.

Comment

bought a TS2400 and went to ridgid site for info, I really appreciate the advise and info here.

Chuck
      Semper Fi <BR>Chuck<BR>USMC 66-70

Comment

I came here after my first Ridgid purchase, a TS2424, to register online. I've been here ever since. The community here is top notch and I appreciate everyone's comraderie. And let's not forget the legendary service and support from Jake and the rest of the gang at Ridgid! Thanks guys
        - Tim

Comment

FYI...I agree with MikeN's post above. Having Jake monitor and take an active role in the conversation's really help differentiate this site. Ridgid really does a good job with the whole purchasing and support system.

Comment

Found it from the obscure link on the Ridgid main page. Since then, I've told many potential buyers at HD about it as they're looking at tools. I even mentioned it to the local Ridgid rep when I ran into him at the store, he had no idea! I think it would be a great idea to have some kind of signage in the display areas to inform customers of this asset!

John. (PROUD owner of "almost" every Ridgid power tool! )

Comment

I found it while I was looking for specs on your website.

Comment

Like a lot of the others I just stumbled on it while visiting the Rigid site. Asked one question, got an answer in about five minutes. Great site! BTW thanks!

... LarryA
                Tampa

Comment

Working...
                X