X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rigid 3650 Blade guard assembly

Hello, I am purchasing A ridgid 3650 Tablesaw Today and its missing the blade guard assembly, does anyone know where I could pick up one of these? or maybe someone here has one that they would like to sale? Thanks

Joe

Re: Rigid 3650 Blade guard assembly

Here ya go, Ridgid TH1004 Blade Guard Assembly. Hopefully someone will have one they aren't using and will sell you it for less than this.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

What's the blade guard assembly? Oh, that's right the thing that came in the box and sits on the wall of my shop. Dooooh!

Comment

Originally posted by rjm78 View Post
        What's the blade guard assembly? Oh, that's right the thing that came in the box and sits on the wall of my shop. Dooooh!
        I'll bet Joe would be happy as a lark to take that off your hands. I'll bet he'll even pay the freight to ship it up to him. We could call you Santa for the rest of the year if you'd like.

Comment

But it makes me feel safe knowing it's behind be, watching my every cut. Push sticks and knowing not to pinch the piece into the fence works fine for me.
          On a serious note, I'm not the only one that doesn't use it am I?

Comment

Hopefully someone will have one they aren't using
            Hopefully NO ONE has a guard they are not using.
            ---------------
            Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
            ---------------
            “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
            ---------
            "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
            ---------
            sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

i use the splitter but i took the guard part off of mine. i cant see the blade when its on there so for me i feel its safer to use the saw with it off

Comment

Why do you need to see the blade? As long as you keep your fingers on the outside of the blade guard you're safe as you can be. In your mind you may feel that it's safer to remove the blade guard but in reality it can't be. I'm not trying to be critical here and if you feel it's right for you to remove the guard then more power to you. I'm just disagreeing with your assessment of it being safer without the guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob D. View Post
                  Hopefully NO ONE has a guard they are not using.
                  Thats what the last shopes teacher said just before he lost his two fingers. It just takes a bit more time with it on but then you still need to have the fingers to do it.

Comment

Hey, Joe I have a blade guard for the 3650 and don't use it. I would be willing to part with it for a small fee. I see you live in MN. I am about 45 miles northwest of Minneapolis. Let me know if you are interested.

Comment

Yes, I am interested in the blade guard if your willing to part with it? You can email me at, masswood@clearwire.net. Thank you

Joe

Comment

Working...
                      X