X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dato Insert

I have a TS2400LS and bought a 8" Dato cutter for it,and HD also had the Blade insert #1030. It said it was for all Rigid Table saws. But the insert does not sit flush even with the set screws all the way down. It is almost .5" short. I noticed on the insert box it was dated 1998. My question is have the revised this part or is there one for the newer saws?

I am new to Woodworking nad even newer to Ridgid, but I believe the insert is for the TS3612. I just bought the TS3650 and it does not fit my saw either.

Comment

I too am looking for the dado insert for my new 2400LS. At HD the part number AC1030 is for the old 2400. The package says that part number AC1040 is for the 2400LS. I spoke with the HD people, and they advised me it is not available from Ridgid, but try and call their parts line. I will do that this week.

I ordered the part directly from Ridgid. $40.75 including shipping. They said it would take about 4 weeks.

[ 01-28-2004, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: jeywalter ]

Comment

Just a suggestion. You might take your blade insert to Sears and see what they have. Craftsman table saws were make by Ridgid for many years. Mine is the same as the TS2424 except it has full cast iron extensions instead of the woven extensions. Good luck.
        I came...<br /><br />I saw...<br /><br />I changed the plans.

Comment

Working...
        X