Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about those reply my phone was ring and someone was talking to me. There is a set of 2424 rails at the Woodruff Rd. Store in Greenville, SC.
    Give them a call if they cannot help I will go up there and show them to the manager.864-284-0991

Comment

Greg,

I found a pair of 2424 rails in one of the Cleveland, OH stores. I spoke with the Hardware Manager and he said he would look around to ensure there isn't a 2424 saw around. I need to call him tomorrow to find out. There was not one in the tool section. He said if they are orphans he would probably sell them for "about $100." I thought that was a little steep. Anyway...

If anyone in the NE Ohio area is interested, I have an inventory of available Ridgid tools (and parts)that are being discounted.

Some of the Cleveland stores have the new tools (some have stationary, some only portable and some stores both) on display and in stock.

Comment

Mission accomplished!

The HD in Greenville, SC agreed to send them to me via UPS. $50 plus shipping. Thanks Scwood, and Jonnyk, and everyone else who contributed. You guys are great. I'll sure jump through hoops if ya'll ever need anything.
        keep makn\' sawdust!...just don\'t breath any.

Comment

Greg
          Glad it worked out
          Need any help let me know
          SCWood

Comment

Received the rails yesterday. They are close to perfect.

Thanks again to all involved. If you need any help finding something, give me a buz.

Greg
            keep makn\' sawdust!...just don\'t breath any.

Comment

Greg
              I talked with the tool mamager, he was glad to get the rails out of the store. I feel soory for who ever bought the saw with no rails. Maybe the were missed shipped to HD. Glad it worked for you.
              SCWood

Comment

Working...
              X